How To Apply
- Applications for the 2019 AGPT program will open soon, see dates below.
- Applications are made directly to one of two GP Colleges – either RACGP and ACRRM.
- In the online application, applicants preference Regional Training Organisations.
- Your eligibility will then be checked with the Department of Health. If eligible, you will then move through to the assessment stage with the relevant GP College.
- Applicants who preference EV, and are successful in their college assessment, will be interviewed by EV.
Department of Health has released the dates for the 2019 intake for the AGPT program. Please see below:
|Monday, 26 March 2018||Applications open at 10.00am|
|Monday, 30 April 2018||Applications close on 10.00am|
|Friday, 1 June 2018||All eligible applications finalised and released to colleges|
|Friday, 1 June – Thursday, 16 August 2018||College assessments and training placement offers|
|Friday, 17 August 2018||First intake outcomes due to the Department|
Register your interest with GP Colleges
EV Assessment and Selection Process
Each Regional Training Organisation has its own process for interviewing applicants. Read about the EV Assessment and Selection Process
For more information about:
- Eligibility for the AGPT program visit AGPT website
- The AGPT program’s selection process, please visit the ACRRM website or the RACGP website.
- Hospital requirements
- Guidance on individual hospital experience visit the “Contact Us” page and complete an enquiry form
- EV AGPT information events, run during Feb-March 2018, visit our events page