Nominations for the 2018 EV Awards for excellence in GP Training are now open. These awards will serve to highlight and recognise the exceptional work undertaken by Supervisors, outstanding work undertaken by Registrars and practice innovation in relation to the delivery of GP Training.
Nominations will be open from Monday 21 May 2018 to close of business on Friday, 22 June, 2018.
There are six award categories:
- GP Supervisor of the Year – Metropolitan
- GP Supervisor of the Year – Rural
- GP Registrar of the Year – General Pathway
- GP Registrar of the Year – Rural Pathway
- Practice Innovation Award – Metropolitan
- Practice Innovation Award – Rural
Who can nominate:
Nominations can be made by registrars, supervisors and practice managers in all award categories.
EV Staff are also eligible to nominate in the Registrar and Supervisor categories.
How to nominate:
Complete an online form above. Each award has specific criteria and/or requirements which must be addressed in the nomination or submission.
All nominations must be submitted during the advertised timeframe and using the EV online forms. Nominations will not be accepted by fax or email.