Intake 2 for 2019 AGPT Entry – RACGP
EV has vacancies in the RACGP Rural Pathway.
How To Apply
- Applications for Intake 2 for the 2019 AGPT program will open soon, see dates below.
- Applications are made directly to the RACGP.
- In the online application, applicants preference Regional Training Organisations.
- Your eligibility will then be checked with the Department of Health. If eligible, you will then move through to the assessment stage with the relevant GP College.
- Applicants who preference EV, and are successful in their college assessment, will be interviewed by EV.
|10am Monday 20 August||Applications open|
|10am Monday 3 September||Applications close|
|Friday 14 September||Second intake eligibility finalisation|
|Wednesday 3 October – Friday 5 October||Second intake CAAKT|
|Monday 8 October – Thursday 11 October||Results processing|
|Friday 12 October – Tuesday 16 October||Applicant preference change period|
|Wednesday 17 October||Allocation of applicants in SAMS|
|Thursday 18 October||RTOs and applicants advised of interview allocations|
|Friday 19 October – Friday 26 October||RTOs schedule second intake interviews with applicants|
|Sunday 28 October||Second intake interviews to be held at EV’s Churchill office|
|Monday 5 November – Thursday 15 November||Second intake offer management by RTOs|
|Friday 16 November||Second intake offers finalised – RTOs to ensure all outcomes are updated in SAMS|
EV Assessment and Selection Process
Each Regional Training Organisation has its own process for interviewing applicants. Read about the EV Assessment and Selection Process
For more information about:
- Eligibility for the AGPT program visit AGPT website
- The AGPT program’s selection process, please visit the ACRRM website or the RACGP website.
- Hospital requirements
- Guidance on individual hospital experience visit the “Contact Us” page and complete an enquiry form
- EV AGPT information events, run during Feb-March each year. Visit our events page for details.