Overview 2020 AGPT Final Intake:
- Applications for 2020 AGPT Final Intake program entry open Monday, 2 September and close Monday, 23 September, 2019.
- EV has vacancies in the Rural Pathway with RACGP and ACRRM.
- Applications are made directly to RACGP or ACRRM.
- In the online application, applicants preference Regional Training Organisations.
- Your eligibility will then be checked with the Department of Health. If eligible, you will move through to the assessment stage with the relevant GP College.
- Applicants who preference EV, and are successful in their college assessment, will be interviewed by EV.
3 Step Process:
There are three key steps in the AGPT selection process:
Apply online at the chosen fellowship college/s website during the application period:
Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
|2||Fee and Stage 1 Assessment
Pay the chosen college/s application fee and participate in the college stage 1 assessment.
|3||Stage 2 Assessment
Applicants scoring above the stage 1 assessment cut-off may be shortlisted to a training region and participate in a stage 2 assessment. Successful applicants may then be offered a training place up to the number of training places available within a training region.
2020 AGPT Selection Fact Sheets:
- AGPT 2020 ACRRM and RACGP Overview Factsheet
- AGPT 2020 Application and Selection Process Factsheet
- AGPT 2020 Policies Factsheet
2020 EV AGPT Final Intake Vacancies:
- Eligibility for the AGPT program visit AGPT website
- AGPT program’s selection process, please visit the ACRRM website or the RACGP website.
- Hospital requirements, if you have questions about your hospital experience and whether you meet the requirements, then visit the “Contact Us” page and complete an enquiry form. We will respond and advise you if your hospital terms meet AGPT and College requirements.
- EV AGPT information events visit our events page