Aboriginal language groups in EVs training footprint
- Aboriginal Health Training Strategic Plan
- Aboriginal Health Reconciliation Action Plan
- Aboriginal language groups in EVs training footprint
- Salary Support Program
- Publications & Resources
- Aboriginal Health Training Testimonials
- Benefits of working in an Aboriginal Health Service
- Useful links
- Aboriginal Health Contacts
Aboriginal Health Testimonials
- "In an Aboriginal Health post you get to work with a great team of nurses, aboriginal health workers, receptionists and drivers, and wear a deadly shirt too."
Dr Shane Robbins GP Registrar
- "For those of us who took up medicine because we have a true curiosity for other people and a desire to help, working in Aboriginal Health really awakens that purpose again."
Dr Liz Wearne GP
Training Opportunities Testimonials
- "The thing I love about general practice is being the go to person for any health or life issues effecting people in my community- there's no problem too big or too small for a GP!"
Dr Shikka Chhabra, GP Registrar & RLO
- "General practice allows for variety of clinical practice, and yet also presents the opportunity to develop one's own special interests, whilst at all times enabling you to become an integral part of your local community."
Dr Romey Giles, GP Registrar and RLO