Position Type: Fixed term (until January 2023)
Fraction: Full Time
Location: Hawthorn or Churchill (remote working as required)
Reporting to the Communications and Marketing Manager, the Communications and Marketing Coordinator will assist with EV’s marketing activities promoting the AGPT program to junior and eligible doctors in Australia. The role will also support EV’s Corporate and internal communications.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- the development of marketing collateral including flyers, brochures and infographics, liaising with external graphic designer as appropriate;
- the development of content for social media and digital marketing presence of EV including FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram YouTube and other relevant social media channels;
- the design of social media tiles and banners;
- the scheduling of content in Hootsuite;
- the publication of EV stories on Instagram;
- assist with EV’s annual Hospital Seminar Program invitations, annual Medical Careers Expo promotion and exhibition, delivering webinars and online events;
- coordinate the production of the EV stakeholder newsletter, EV’s Selection Newsletter, Quarterly EV Program Updates and other EV newsletters as required;
- using MailChimp and distributing EV Corporate and Program EDMs to stakeholders including media releases;
- maintenance of the subscriber lists, the marketing database and EOIs;
- Maintain EV’s Intranet content, work with Department contacts in content development, and assist with users’ requests and training;
- EV’s news distribution to staff on EV’s Intranet including feature news, news items and noticeboard and weekly updates and events;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications.
- Competent skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to show initiative, to work independently and as part of a team.
- Digital work experience, preferably working with websites such as Word Press
- Experience in administering social media accounts.
- Experience with photo editing software such as PhotoShop
- Experience with video editing tools and equipment
For a full copy of the position description or to submit your expression of interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is COB Friday 1 October 2021.