EV supports RLOs across the EV region. RLOs are current registrars selected for the role by EV management to represent registrars in matters relevant to the training provider.
The RLO role includes:
- Organising social events
- Attending regular meetings with the CEO and Director of training to discuss issues relevant to registrars
- Acting as a point of contact for registrars with questions
- Advocacy for registrar issues
- Maintaining the registrars’ Facebook page
- Being members of the Advisory Council for GPRA which includes attendance at meetings and discussion about relevant registrar issues
- Representing registrar views on the training practice accreditation panel and education planning meetings
Most importantly they represent the voice of registrars and registrars are encouraged to make contact with them and provide feedback on their training experience.