The Annual General Meeting for EV was held at Berwick on Tuesday 17 April, 2018.
The AGM saw a change to the composition of the EV board, as follows:
- Sharon Muir (Eligible Registrar Rural)
- Andrew Rawlin (Eligible Registrar Metro)
- Tilak Dissanayake (Elected Supervisor)
- Letitia Clarke was reappointed as an elected Supervisor Director.
- Lea Pope was re-appointed as an independent Director.
We farewell Grant Connolley, Mitch Kraan and Anthony Hadj who have completed their terms with the Board. These three Directors have each made valuable contributions to the governance and strategic direction of EV.
The EV Board also acknowledged Grant Connolley’s outstanding contribution as a Foundation Director of EV.