EV Practice Innovation Award
Submissions are called for from EV practices to acknowledge activities or innovative methodologies in regard to the delivery of GP training.
There will be two categories for Practice Innovation:
- EV Practice Innovation – Metropolitan
- EV Practice Innovation – Rural
Consideration will only be given to submissions that meet the following criteria:
- Are from EV Accredited Training Practices.
- Demonstrate innovation that is GP registrar focussed/centred on GP Training.
- Involve a GP Supervisor and/or other relevant practice team members.
- Have a practical application.
- Cover new methodologies.
It is expected that the submissions will
- Be concise and include an Executive Summary.
- Include reference to any relevant 3rd parties.
Relevant documentation including infographics may be included n the submission.
Those making a submission must be willing to share the information with the wider EV Community including any written documentation which may be shared online.