2018 AGPT Entry – Second Intake
Applications for the Second Intake have now closed. For more information click here.
|Pathway||Dates and Location of Interview||Important Information||Interview Format|
|RURAL PATHWAY – RACGP||Date 30 November
Suite B2, 50 Northways Road, Churchill, VIC
|This is the only date available.
Applicants will be contacted by EV regarding their interview time.
|Applicants will be interviewed by a panel of two interviewers. The interview will take 64 minutes and include 8 questions|
If candidates are unable to attend the EV Interviews then they will need to reapply for the 2019 intake.
To determine eligibility for the 2018 second intake, contact the Department of Health on 1800 37 2478 or email AGPTEligibility@health.gov.au
There will be no other dates available for interview. Interviews by Skype or telephone are not possible.
Notes for Applicants
- EV encourage new applicants to read the AGPT and EV Training Policies which can be found here.
- Being accepted into the AGPT program does not guarantee a GP term placement in 2018 due to limited availability of placements.
- Applicants for Intake 2 are encouraged to secure hospital placements for 2018 due to limited availability of GP placements.
- Transfers – Transfers between RTOs or from rural pathway to general pathway will not be possible during the nominated training period unless in exceptional or unforeseen circumstances. Applicants should read the EV Policy on dealing with transfers. Ed-Org-8-16 AGPT Program Transfers
What you need to bring with you on the day:
- Photographic identification, this is mandatory, your interview cannot take place without photo ID.
Details of Interview
- Dress for a day at work or as you would for any job interview.
- Plan your journey to the interview and allow time for travel and parking.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled interview time.
- Allow approximately 2 hours for your interview.
It is important to note that if you are late and miss the start of your interview time, there is no opportunity to rebook another time slot. You will therefore not be able to participate in the interviews. So ensure you arrive 30 mins prior to your scheduled interview.
EV Interview Contacts
Rural Pathway – Linda Kruger, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 1300 851 753.