Congratulations to all of our registrars who were successful in the recent AKT examination.
I attended a meeting with the Directors of Training from other RTOs recently. There was a very positive and collaborative spirit, despite everyone being extremely busy with regional training delivery. The implications of new AGPT and Colleges’ policies for registrars was discussed at length. There is a tremendous amount of work being done at EV GP Training to clarify and adopt these policies for our registrars. Support and professional development for medical educators was also seen as an ongoing priority.
Some dates for noting:
- RACGP KFP results expected 7th April
- Practice Manager meeting at Hawthorn on 19th April
- Medical Educator meeting at Berwick on 27th April
- GP Supervisor residential 6th-7th May
- ACRRM StAMPS (Primary Curriculum) 21st-22nd May
- AMEN Meeting 26th-27th May
- RACGP OSCE 28th May
Director of Training