Practice Match for the 2019 training year
- Opens on Monday, 18 June and closes on Sunday, 22 July
- Includes GPT2/PRR2 – Extended Skills (GPT4)-PRR4 registrars
- Practice and Registrars will receive the results by COB Friday, 3 August
- Opens on Monday, 24 September and closes on Sunday, 21 October
- Includes registrars commencing GPT1 in 2019 and those registrars unmatched from Round 1
A reminder about EV’s new resource called ‘EV Help’.
This new website has a variety of resources which are designed to help you with using Pivotal. It contains tips and instructions on a variety of topics presented in step by step guides and using screenshots where relevant. The site also contains quick links to other EV sites and some key program documents. The site is available through Pivotal, by clicking the Help button, available on the EV website under the “Logins” menu or by the web address www.evhelp.com.au
You will be able to find key program documents such as the 2018 Calendars for Rural and Metro, Registrar and Practice Handbooks and Training Plans.