Becoming a GP Training Practice
There are many benefits for practices and supervisors involved in the AGPT program:
- Contributing to the development of the general practice workforce
- Personal satisfaction in assisting registrars reach their fellowship
- Financial benefits
- Support with patient loads
- Opportunities to get involved with new programs and initiatives
- Participation in supervisor and practice manager professional development activities
- Peer interaction and collegiate environment
For more information about the program and accreditation process, read ‘Becoming a GP Training Post with EV – Information Document’.
Expressions of Interest to Become a Training Practice – Open on 1 February 2020
EV accept Expressions of Interest (EOI) to become a General Practice Training Post during the month of February each year.
Steps in the process.
- Read the information contained in the following documents:
• Becoming a GP Training Post with EV – Information Document
- Complete EOI documents
- Submit EOI document to EV. Only complete documents will be reviewed.
Please return your completed application and all attachments to the relevant office (email preferred):
EV GP Training Hawthorn, 15 Cato St, Hawthorn VIC 3122, Email
EV GP Training Churchill, PO Box 261 Churchill VIC 3842, Email
For further information, please contact our metropolitan office in Hawthorn or our rural office in Churchill.
EV GP Training Hawthorn, Email
EV GP Training Churchill, Email
For any questions regarding training practice requirements, please email the Accreditation and Practice Support Coordinator
Phone (for all above): 1300 851 753